Plant Based Food Wrap
Dreaming of a zero-waste kitchen? Handmade in South Australia these stunning food wraps are an essential for every eco-friendly household. Replace plastic wrap with this food safe reusable option.
Cover food and store food, wrap the left over fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and other snacks. They stick to any dish (glass, metal, wood) simply let the warmth from your hands soften the wraps enough to stick to the dish.
How to Clean: Simply wipe them with a damp dishcloth - use diluted dishwater if necessary - and let air dry. Be careful not to leave them in high heat or in hot water. The essential oils used to make the wraps makes them naturally anti-bacterial. Click here to see a video.
- Organic cotton fabric & all natural plant based wax (VEGAN)
- Set of 3: one 35cm and two 25cm wraps
About This Brand:
- Products are handcrafted, and WRAPPA are the creators of the Original Plant Based Wax Wraps (Vegan friendly)
- Certified Palm Oil Free by POFCAP
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton