Support artisans in Laos as they shift their skills to produce masks during this pandemic. These masks are reusable and have a pouch to insert an additional filter. The fabrics are dyed in the traditional way using natural plant dyes. By purchasing these masks you are not only eliminating the waste caused by disposable masks, you are also supporting artisans that otherwise would be struggling at this time.
Browse through the photos to see the artisans who make these masks.
- Each set has 3 masks (as shown in photos)
- Sizes are S/M and M/L
- Wash gentle cycle with cold water, air dry
- Wash before use
About this brand:
- Member of Fair Trade Laos
- Natural plant dyes
- Support artisans who do not have access to the foreign marketplace
- Ensure the continuation of skills development for these artisans and their products