Did you realize that bandiads are made from plastic? That means every bandaid you've ever used is still floating around somewhere - ew!
These bandages are made of bamboo fibre - not plastic - with the added natural healing powers of activated charcoal or coconut oil. They are also free of latex and parabens.
Each tube comes with 25 bandages
Made with natural hypoallergenic, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
The gauze is enriched with coconut oil to help soothe minor scratches and wounds and provide long lasting support for sensitive skin, adhering to the skin without causing irritation.
We love the cute panda print, designed to comfort children in life’s little emergencies.
Made with activated charcoal gauze to aid and help draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds.
Activated Bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound. This then assists with the body’s natural healing of the wound. Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness is reduced minimizing the risk of infection which promotes safer healing of the wound.
Made with Aloe Vera enriched gauze to assist the natural healing process.
Organic Biodegradable Aloe Vera Bandages are designed to help in the repair and soothe burns, blisters and abrasions. PATCH strips are non-toxic and suitable for those with sensitive skin. Made with super soft and strong certified organic bamboo fabric and gauze with hypoallergenic pressure sensitive adhesive. Patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures.
About This Brand:
- Uses Lyocell Production Process, which is considered the most environmentally friendly method of manufacturing bamboo cloth fibre
- Certified B Corps™ : For-profit companies certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency
- Supports the mission set by Retail Global to service hardship regions and support children across Haiti with sterile medical resources.
- Collaborates with nonprofit and charity organizations:
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Young Veterans Missions Team