The Sisal Dish Brush is an essential for any eco-friendly home. This zero waste kitchen brush is made from natural sustainable resources and 100% plastic-free.
They are a great tool for manual dishwashing, removing stubborn and burnt-on foods as well as greasy deposits and other substances without scratching cooking surfaces or utensils in your eco home.
Sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down, or by hanging it
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Keep away from high heat or flames
- Extra tip! Oil the brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.
About This Brand:
- Focuses on using low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic.
- Materials are sourced from US and Canada.