Immunity Boosting Smoothie Bowl
Your immune system is a network that protects you against harmful microbes and diseases. It recognizes foreign invaders and is the first-line defense from pathogens that try to enter your body.
The best ways to boost your immune system is to get enough sleep, find ways to relieve your stress, and have a diet rich in fruits and veggies. And it’s always a good idea to give yourself a little boost! Here’s a delicious smoothie recipe that is packed with vitamin C and essential vitamins.
- 1 Cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 finger size piece of fresh turmeric (or 1 tsp of dried turmeric powder)
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Splash of coconut milk (or any other milk)
- Goji berries
- Chia seeds
- Desiccated coconut
- Sliced banana
- 1 cup of fresh greens for extra iron (spinach, kale, or lettuce)
- Few Tbsp of hemp seeds for added protein and omega 3 & 6
- B12 powder because everyone needs more B12 in their diet
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Pour it into a bowl and garnish the top with more chia seeds, goji berries, and shredded coconut (or any yummy seeds and fruit you have on hand).
This recipe serves two adults.